Toastmasters District 53 2021 Conference
Saturday, May 15, 2021 – A Virtually Amazing Event
Thank you for your interest in presenting at the Toastmasters District 53 2021 Conference. Please review the information in the Toastmasters District 53 2021 Conference Call for Presenters Directions to prepare for your application and to maximize your chances for selection.
A link to the online submission form is provided at the bottom as well as at the end of the Call for Presenters Directions document. Good luck!
Deadline to submit: March 6, 2021
Notification Date: by March 12, 2021
Submissions must be made via our online Presenter Proposal Form below. Submissions must include a headshot and video.
ABOUT OUR CONFERENCE & EDUCATIONAL SESSIONS
Our theme is “Adapt & Thrive.” While you are not required to incorporate the theme into your presentation, we encourage it.
We are soliciting proposals and looking for topics such as:
- Insightful Ways to Achieve Educational Goals
- Embracing Change with a Positive Attitude
- Creating a Positive Club Environment
- Engaging Experienced Members
- Being a Toastmaster in the age of social media, influencing and technology
- Mentors Matter: The Role of a Mentoring Program
- Pathways. Topics including:
- For Officers and Advanced Learning
- Benefits of Pathways – A Roadmap, Tutorial, etc.
- Overcoming Challenges of Pathways
Please refer to the Toastmasters District 53 2021 Conference Call for Presenters Directions before submitting your proposal.
Contact John Lewis, Education Chair at Education@Toastmasters53.org if you have questions.